If your anywhere near Nolensville Rd. and Thompson Lane in Nashville, TN, there are few hispanic stores with little bakery’s that you have to look for. I’m not a junk food junkie but every now and then i need a fix.
These are all places i just stumbled in because I’m the type to see a new place and go in. The funny thing is I don’t even know the name of the places. So pictures, names, and info coming soon! -Sonny-
Chicken noodle soup/shredded chicken
I recently had a sick friend who told me she’s never had homemade chicken noodle soup. So I had to make her some for 2 reasons. 1 to help her get better and 2 everybody should have some homemade chicken noodle soup. So now here I am to share it with you. Whether your sick or just want some good soup. Enjoy!
Ingredients Shredded chicken:
2lbs. Boneless chicken
2 heaping tablespoons of seasoning salt 1 tablespoon of red pepper flake
2 heaping tablespoons of cumin
2 heaping tablespoons of onion powder
1 tablespoon of black pepper
2 minced garlic cloves
In large pot cover chicken with water. Put burner on high. Add all other ingredients and cook until easily shredded with forks. Approximately 30 to 40 minutes. Drain.
3 large celery stalks
1/4 of a medium white onion
3 small scallions
3 garlic cloves
3 tablespoons of EVOO
64oz. of chicken broth
Put burner on medium high. Add EVOO and saute carrots and celery till soft. Chop and add the other veggies. Pour in chicken broth. Add a tablespoon of each spice. Stir well. Add shredded chicken and pasta. Let cook until pasta is al-dente. Serve.
Hope you love it.
I love to just look in the refrigerator and cabinets and just start to create! Last night I was trying to surprise this very special girl that I’ve been seeing. So I started to look around found some pasta, two chicken breast, a jalapeno, and some chorizo. I thought quickly and this is what I made her.
Chicken with pasta and jalapeno chorizo sauce
1. 2 boneless chicken breast
2. 1 jalapeno
3. 2 slices of fresh munster
4. 1 tablespoon of flour
5. 1/2 cup of milk
6. 1/2 cup of chorizo
7. A little shredded mozzarella
8. Seasoning salt, blk pepper, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, a little EVOO
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Dice jalapeno real fine.
3. In small sauce pan add milk, jalapeno, and chorizo over medium heat. At the same time heat a skillet oh high with the EVOO in it and also begin to cook the pasta al-dente.
4. Season the chicken with seasoning salt, blk pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Cook in skillet for about two minutes on each side. Then place in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes flipping once.
5. Once your sauce is heated up add flour, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, blk pepper, and cumin and mix.
6. Right before the chicken is done place a munster slice on top and let melt.
7. Plate the pasta with the chicken on top and cover with jalapeno chorizo sauce. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella on top and enjoy!
#KitchenSex #EatFood #UrbanKitchen
When I was younger my mom didn’t have a lot of money, but she could make amazing tasting food on a budget. One of my favorites was Johnny Marzetti! It’s kind of like cheeseburger macaroni.
So this one is for you mom! R.I.P.
1lbs. Of ground beef
1 cup of shredded cheddar
1 16oz. can of tomato sauce
1 cup of shredded mozzarella
Fresh sliced munster (enough to cover your baking dish)
1 cup of ritz cracker crumbs
6oz. Of your favorite pasta
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. On stove top brown the ground beef.
3. Cook pasta al-dente.
4. In baking dish combine beef, pasta, tomato sauce cheddar and mozzarella.
5. Season with fresh cracked black pepper and seasoning salt.
6. Cover with munster slices.
7. Sprinkle cracker crumbs on top and bake for 20 to 30 mins. Until it’s gooey and golden brown!
Enjoy from #KitchenSex #EatFood
About to have my Kitchen S.E.X. logo made! Superior Edible Xcellence
If you check my recent posts you know my site has been sabotaged but know that Kitchen Sex is under construction and will be back better than ever VERY SOON!!!
To all my veggie lovers I think you're gonna love this one. These little Spinach and Red pepper balls are great. Enjoy them as an appetizer or if you would like in sauce and have yourself some veggie meatless balls. There's so much flavor packed in a little roll. I didn't fry these little guys either. I baked them which cuts back on the fat.
First let’s talk about the name Kitchen Sex.
I call it that because cooking just like making love takes a lot of passion and if done correctly you always love the ending!
Next let’s talk about what Kitchen Sex does. It is a blog that is all about recipes, restaurant reviews, and food pics.
I will also be having Kitchen Sex merchandise coming soon!
Last but not least my name is Sonny and I will be your host on this Kitchen Sex adventure. Thank you for joining me.
Follow on Twitter @UrbanKitchenSex
Follow on Facebook Sonnys KitchenSex